14 March 2005

Drinking too much

I know that I am not the only gay man alive that lusts after straight men. Whether it is the intrigue of the unattainable or the hope that runs rampant through our culture. .... I WANT A STRAIGHT MAN! And to that end I attribute the actions that I took last night. And as a result I am becoming the posterchild for a new nationwide movement ... "ERASE NUMBERS FROM YOUR CELL PHONE THAT WILL GET YOU IN TROUBLE IF YOU SHOULD DRUNK DIAL THEM!"

After drinking far too much yesterday (Happy st. patty's day buffalo), I came home and started seeing what I could get away with. I should hope to never run into the poor straight guy that I called last night. And all straight men should take this as a warning ... if a gay man is attracted to you ... and he drinks regularly ... don't give him your number unless you consider 1am propositions flattery.

Sorry Mark ... but the offer still stands if you ever wanna make it with a dude ;)