27 January 2006

the higher, gayer ground.

A few days back I linked to a post by Mr. Gersh over at the aptly named Zero Base Thinking. In character, I posted a literate and inpiring comment; which is to say, I added fuel to the fire that "men" like Gersh get off on. (And by "men" like Gersh I mean individuals that learned how to enter a few big words into a weakly constructed arguement in support of all things holy.)

In keeping a close eye on all thoughts i let out of my head, I checked back to see if Gersh had awoke from his Coulter induced slumber only to find that the revelation that Gersh has, in fact, defied homosexual law and entered the bedroom of lesbians and that, should I never sample the pleasures of a woman, I have his explicit condolences pity. (you can read it all in the post's comment section)

Well thank you Gersh.

In the same vein of sharing and humanism, I hope that you are one day able to sample the pleasure(s) of a man. (ooo god).

In spite of my initial desire to continue a dialogue with Gersh, I chose the higher ground of shining the light on his ignorant and generalized bigotry of all things not self-serving. (Also I was inspired by GQ to refrain from Blogger-on-Blogger violence.)

So... please, don't make me ask twice:

Save a lesbian, [vebally]attack Gersh!