26 May 2006

angel face.

Sometimes, not very often, but sometimes I click on that little "next blog" icon found on most Blogger hosted pages. And sometimes, not very often, but sometimes I am pleasanty suprised by what I find. In the past the little link has lead me to some of my current must reads, inspiration for posts, and most recently, it has lead me to tears ... tears of joy and humanity.

This is the face of an angel:
Although I am quite pressed for time this morning on account of a wedding later in the day and an unruly client, I am only able to pass on what I've had the chance to assertain:
  1. mom of 39 children [most of whom seem to have been rescued from abusive pasts].
  2. lives in an expansive house whilst raising said children.
  3. freuent references to peter pan.
  4. quiet advocate for healthy adoption.
In my snap judgement, Cindy is one of the good guys. My heart swells for humans like her. I cannot wait to learn more.