16 September 2005

do you see what i see?

Am I the only one willing to comment on the fact that our President was on television last night, addressing the country in a button down, pseudo jean shirt?

Is the rest of the nation buying this facade of him being knee deep in shit and corpses? I'm sorry, but this man has been knee deep in both of those things for a very long time, and the fact that he has resorted [again] to what is essentially a tv costume is further evidence that he will hide behind anything!

I hate him! Where are those snipers and looters when you need them?

And can we please hear something about the military rule that has taken over this region. I hear echoes of checkpoints and roadblocks ... can you say Bagdad? I'd hate to be another liberal accused of drawing similarities for politic's sake, but come on. Look at the pictures:



Can you pick out which one is the civilized nation?